Upano is a range of lightweight waterproof drybags, in 3 sizes. Brilliant for rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.
As featured in Outside magazine Summer Buyer’s Guide and Backpacker Best New Gear.
- Super-lightweight but tough, welded construction
- Removable shoulder straps for easy portage
- Air-release valve for easy packing – squeeze the air out as you roll it closed
- Internal ID pocket for airport travel
- Compression straps to minimise volume
- Multiple attachment points for straps or lashing
- Brightly coloured ends for higher visibility
- PVC-Free / 0% Vinyl.
- The Upano is a river in Ecuador.