Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Shields Paddling Co. . Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Shields Paddling Co. . Shields Paddling Co. offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service, Terms), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
OUR ORDER FORMAT
When you order a product from us, we will send you an e-mail confirming we've received your order. This is not a manual process so even if a product is out of stock you will receive a order confirmation email automatically by our system. An automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order for example if a product is no longer manufactured we may not be able to provide the service, in this situation we will contact you and inform you and ask how you wish to proceed.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control. For example delays in delivery due to strikes or "acts of god".
Once you have placed an order on our website your card payment will be processed via one of the following companies Shopify Secure Payments (Powered By Stripe) or PayPal. As soon as an order is placed we receive a confirmation of payment email, and dispatch the item as soon as possible.
Every effort will be made to process your order within one working day of receipt. In the case of special orders and items temporarily out of stock we will inform you of the delay and provide an estimated date of availability.
If you decide to activate an account with us this passes total responsibilities for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account to you. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, you are responsible for all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
We reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY
We are morally & legally obligated to ensure that your personal data is safely protected. We take your personal information seriously, that means we gather no data for you while you're browsing and we only take the bare minimum personal information required during checkout.
PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
- Full name
- Postal Address
- Contact Details - Email Address & Contact Number
Like previously stated, we require personal information for you to have the best experience when using our service, however, we take only the bare minimum. Absolutely NO data will be sold or passed onto 3rd parties, we just aren't about that.
Occasionally we may use your contact details to get in touch for market research or asking for a review of our service. If you do no wish to be contacted for these reasons you can inform us by either contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0191 427 4552
Shields Paddling Company LTD.
Unit 319, Henry Robson Way,
Tyne & Wear,
0191 427 4552
COMPANY #: 10302835
VAT #: 251 7474 02